Temporary Body Tattoos
Manufacturer's Instructions for use:
- Take out tattoo and remove the protective film covering the tattoo design.
- Place the tattoo on the skin in the desired area ensuring the tattoo design is on the skin.
- Apply water to the reversed side until the tattoo card is firmly attached to the skin.
- Wait 2-3 minutes for the tattoo to set firmly in place.
- After 2-3 minutes, carefully peel back the tattoo backing card from the tattoo, then apply water to the tattoo area to remove excess glue from around the tattoo and to increase the strength of the tattoo.
- To remove tattoo, just wipe skin with alcohol.
Hydroabietly Alcohol, Styrene/Isoprene/Styrene Copolymer Polyterpine Dimethicone, Silica, 2.2'-Methylenebis 6-1,1Dimethylethy)-4Methyl-Phenol